Dated: March 15th, 2023
- Who is the owner of the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the current legislation and the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR”) regarding to the protection of individuals in terms of processing of their personal data, as well as to the free circulation of such data, we inform you that the Controller of the processing of your personal data is HSRZ Marcin Husarz which has its registered office in Ksiecia Witolda 11/22, 50-202 – Wroclaw, Poland (hereinafter also “Sandbox.archi”)
- What type of personal data does Sandbox.archi collect and for what specific purposes are they processed?
Data provided voluntarily
No personal data is required for the simple browsing on the Website.
Samdbox.archi processes the personal data you provide with the purpose to create the account you will use to access the reserved area of the Website and to register and participate (by electronically filling in the appropriate form of registration) in the competitions promoted through our Website, also with a Team. The personal data collected for the registration on the Website are; name of the participant or Team Name and e-mail address of a contact person, while the data collected by filling in the form for participation in one of the competitions promoted by Sandbox.archi are: name, surname, gender, date and place of birth, the personal tax identification number, telephone number, full residence address, country of residence, nationality, e-mail address, the role and the University of origin of the participant or of the individual members of the team, if the participation to the competition will be carried out by a team. Billing information will be requested from the person who will be marked as Team Leader.
Sandbox.archi also processes the following personal data:
- the contact or personal data that you provide when you contact us for information and / or assistance;
- your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter;
- the identity document which will be requested to the winning participants in order to verify their identity before the prizes are awarded.
The personal data provided will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Replying to your requests;
- Managing contacts and sending communications;
- Managing registration and authentication on the Website;
- Managing the entries to the competitions promoted through the Website (registration, payment, etc.…);
- Managing the activities related to the development of competitions (calendar for the project submission, monitoring of the correct sending of the required documentation…);
- Managing prizes awarding process;
- Managing the awards in terms of visibility and / or criticism to the winning participants;
- Informing and updating you on future competitions that Sandbox.archi organizes;
- Publication of the competitions’ winning Team and its components in a dedicated session of the Website.
Only with the prior express consent of the team leader and the participants to the competition, the personal data will be processed for sending commercial or promotional communications regarding the initiatives, products and services offered by Sandbox.archi and / or by its partners (Newsletter);
Sandbox.archi does not deliberately collect particular categories of data, defined in art. 9 of EU Regulation 679/16 as data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic or biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, nor data relating to the person’s health, sexual life or sexual orientation.
Sandbox.archi may process the personal data it collects while you browse the Website or use the services offered by the Website. As a matter of fact, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate our Website automatically acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes your IP addresses or the domain name of the computer you use to connect to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operational system and your IT environment.
These data are used exclusively for the following purposes:
– allow access to and navigation of the Website;
– obtain statistical information on the use of our Website;
– check the correct functioning of the Website and to improve our offer and our services.
Browsing data are only processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the abovementioned purposes.
- Legal bases of the processing, and mandatory or optional provision of data.
Sandbox.archi processes your personal data when one or more of the following conditions envisaged by the GDPR occurs:
3.1. Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are involved and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures. This base legitimizes the personal data processing which takes place in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of the contract for the participation in one of Sandbox.archi’s competitions;
- registration on the Website and use of services reserved to registered users;
- management of requests in relation to the development of competitions organized by Sandbox.archi;
- awarding of prizes and publication of the winners;
- recognition in terms of visibility and / or criticism of some participants in the competitions.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and respond to your requests and / or assign you the prizes of the competitions.
3.2. Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Sandbox.archi is subject. In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the participation in a competition, the processing of your personal data will also be carried out with the aim of giving effect to the legal obligations to which Sandbox.archi is subject in compliance with the tax provisions and other laws on the matter. The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and fulfill the legal obligations imposed on Sandbox.archi.
3.3. You have given Sandbox.archi a specific consent. We will carry out the following processind only if you have given us your express consent:
- receiving commercial or promotional communications about the initiatives, products and services offered by Sandbox.archi and / or by Sandbox.archi’s partners.
3.4 The treatment is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Sandbox.archi.
Sandbox.archi will process user data for general assistance activities and to respond to requests for information coming from users, or to respond to any reports, complaints and / or disputes.
It is a legitimate interest of Sandbox.archi to respond to user requests, which also coincides with the legitimate interest of the users of the Website that expect a reply from Sandbox.archi to their requests.
The legitimate interest of Sandbox.archi thus identified can be considered prevalent on the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party, also by virtue of these reasonable expectations and the relationship between the interested party and Sandbox.archi, as well as for the nature of the data processed and the coinciding interest of the interested parties themselves.
- How do we process your personal data?
The processing is carried out by Sandbox.archi through the use of IT and / or telematic tools, designed to store, manage and transmit the data for the aforementioned purposes.
- Who will process your personal data?
The data processing will be carried out by personnel appointed and instructed by Sandbox.archi, with procedures, technical and IT tools that guarantee the confidentiality and the safety of your personal data.
Apart from the communications and disclosures that will be made to fulfill legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to third parties operating on behalf of Sandbox.archi and according to its instructions as Data Processors. The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons appointed as data processors by contacting one of the contacts indicated below.
The name of the winning team and of its participants or of the winner of the competition will be published in a dedicated session of the Website. The participants who will receive recognition in terms of visibility and / or criticism will also be made known, in the a way that will be expressed from time to time.
- For how long do we keep your personal data and where?
The information and personal data that you provide through the Website, including the data freely provided by filling out the forms on the Website, will be kept for a limited period of time to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected. Once the purpose is completed, your personal data will be deleted or destroyed, except different requests from the authority, conservation requirements established by law, or unless otherwise indicated in particular sections of the Website.
Transfer of data abroad
Sandbox.archi will not transfer your personal data abroad.
Your data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and are stores within servers located in Italy, at the offices of the reference provider appointed as Data Processor.
- What are your rights
We remind you that in relation to your personal data you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, referred to in articles 15 and followings of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. you can obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data and request their communication in intelligible form. You also have the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration and cancellation of data or limitation of processing. Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if consistent with the purpose of its collection. You have the right to exercise the right to data portability and to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Below is the list of your rights
Rights of the interested party, articles 15-22 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
Art. 15 Right of access of the interested party: the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him or her are being processed. In this case, the interested party has the right to obtain access to personal data and related information (categories of data, purposes, any recipients, the period or the conservation criterion…)
Art.16 Right of rectification: the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Art. 17 Right to erasure (<< right to be forgotten >>): the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the reasons set out in art. 17 par. 1 lett. a, b, c, d, e, f, par.2, par. 3 lett. a, b, c, d, e.
Art.18. Right to limitation of processing: the interested party has the right to obtain the limitation of processing from the Data Controller when one of the hypotheses referred to in Article 18 par. 1 letter a, b, c, d, par. 2, par.3 occurs.
Art. 19 Obligation of notification in the event of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing: The Data Controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out, in accordance with art.16, art. 17, par.1, and art.18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The Data Controller communicates these recipients to the interested party if the interested party requests it.
Art.20 Right to data portability: the interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him / her provided to a Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the Data Controller to whom he/she had provided them if the cases referred to in art.20 par.1 lett. a, b, par.2, 3,4 occur.
Art.21 Right to object. The interested party has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, in accordance with article 6, par. 1, lett. e or f, including profiling based on these provisions. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. If the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- Methods of exercising the rights of the interested party.
You can request information about the methods of processing and the exercise of your rights as an interested party, through the following methods:
– In case of doubts or clarifications regarding this Information or on the methods of processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller HSRZ Marcin Husarz in Ksiecia Witolda 11/22, 50-202 – Wroclaw, Poland (hereinafter also “Sandbox.archi”) – Email: email@example.com
– Formal requests for the exercise of rights by the interested party, on the other hand, must instead be transmitted only via the request form provided by the data protection supervisor, addressed to Sandbox.archi, to the attention of their administrative office, by registered e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at the address of the registered office Ksiecia Witolda 11/22, 50-202 – Wroclaw, Poland.